Love Momentos

This is a true story based on the incident of 2010, 22nd July
                      The character of this story are just imagined but based on the true story as per told by upesh karki;
                      It goes like this…..

One day a boy named jack watched the Hindi love story film “I HATE LOVE STORIES’ that actually belongs to his true love story with a girl named Juli. When the film starts, Juli sends message to Jack that she had to talk with him but jack replies that he can’t talk because of his parents. Well the boy jack wasn’t lying; he was watching film with his brother named Mack. Then jack suggested Juli to watch the film that was coming in star plus’I hate love stories’ but there was a problem that Juli couldn’t watch that film because her parents were not letting her to watch such kind of film. Her parents told her to go to sleep.
              Then, the girl had an idea that she thought she would listen the songs of that film and then, she started to listen the songs in ipod. On the other side she was chatting with jack from her mobile.
               When the interval comes then jack used to reply Juli although he was exited about the film. He was watching the film by supposing as if he was the hero of that film and Juli was the heroin of that film. The film was so romantic that Jack can’t control his emotions from telling to his love……..
                  The comprehension of that film was…
                                                There’s one boy and one girl. Girl had already done her engagement with another person. Hero and heroin met at the work time. they were them employee, they had to make a love story film but hero doesn’t likes the love stories so he was not enjoying his work but heroin was enjoying her work because she used to believe in love and its magic but hero doesn’t. Well taking his work as a great burden hero was working. After some time heroin gets attracted towards hero and she proposed her to be her valentine but hero refuses because he doesn’t know that he was in love with her, he was confused. The days passed on the then the heroin bridegroom returns from his work then he starts to date her. Hero starts to fell jealous then he knows that he loves her. Hero requested to meet heroin then he proposes her to be his valentine but then the girl refuses to be his valentine. Then the hero breaks down into pieces. He was lost and lonely in another different world where no one was meant to him and he was all alone. But at last due to the magic of love girl refuses her bridegroom to marry then she returned to search hero but hero was going to his plane. At airport hero calls his mom and his mom suggests him to fight for his love, then he doesn’t goes on that plane. Then, at last hero and heroin meet at airport and then hero proposes to heroin and heroin replies that she will be his valentine forever and ever…….
                The film ends but it brings great effect in Jacks heart.
 The film blasted the pond of emotions in Jack. Jack felt so sick of his love Juli. He was remembering her and missing her son much. His mind was fully intimated to his love and he had a great felling in his heart. Jack just wanted tom listen the voice of his girl friend Juli so Jack phoned July exactly at 8:30 pm.
                 By his bad luck Juli can’t talk loudly because she had problem that if she talks then her parents would listen and scold her. Then jack started to explain what actually feeling at that time. These are the words that are said by him: ………….
“Sweety, I just finished the movie and I don’t no what happen to me, I’m feeling so sick of your love. I’m missing you so much. Jan I love you so much I cant express what I’m feeling right now. Oh my god! I don’t know what I’m feeling; very strange feelings are coming in me. I wish that, at this moment you were with me so that I could hold your hand. I just want to be yours always and always and always. Promise me we will be together in all life spans that are possible no matters we live a life of insect or a free bird. Please don’t stop me I just want to speak that what is in my heart for u, baby you are my everything that I have ever wanted.; you are my destiny, you are my happiness, you are my life. You are in my every blood cell in every breadth I take and in every move I made. I just see u everywhere, in every face I look. Every where I see you, everywhere just you you you you you and you Jan I love you. The word I love you is not enough to express how much I love you. Please always love me like this and always be with me like as you are now. Please don’t ever leave me, its very difficult for me to imagine my life without you. I’m so crazy about you. I can’t live without you. I can do anything for you. All I do is just to make you happy now and in future. I promise you that I won’t ever hurt you. I will make your life colorful even though I had to struggle with this world. I know that it’s not so much easy that I have said but trust me honey I won’t let you down baby. Today whatever I speak is from my heart its all true baby. Its all true please never say me that my love is fake because my love is pure and true. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you…………….”

                 The balance of Jack’s mobile finished then he get lost on the sweet memories of Juli. He tries to sleep but he can’t then finally got sleep at 12:30 midnight. But even in his dream he finds her..


      Next day July put balance in her Mobil and then she replies that,” Baby you won my heart, I also can’t live without you, your all words made my eyes full of tears of happiness. I love u to baby. Take care I’m always with you’


Well this love continues forever and ever……………………….”





NOTICE FOR THE VIEWERS;
                    THIS STORY ONLY CAN BE UNDERSTAND BY THE ONE WHO IS IN TRUE LOVE WITH HIS MATE




                                                                      For more information log on to:

                                                                                     www.Facebook/upesh karki.in

Comments