Teenager World (Understanding a girl)

Love and girls
 Teenaged females of between 14-19 are called girls they are of different types. Love is the basic element of the girls to be a complete boom on her.
       As I studied further girls are not same. Even two sisters cannot be same. So as per my personal life experience with girls are like an ocean they are as vast as the universe. In my life when I was a teenaged boy I got chance to be with the girls and all of them are so different that. You readers can’t even imagine how many new experiences, which I had.
  Well talking about those three girls that I hive met.
First of all I would like to start from my school girl:
         Well, talking about her she was from middle class family, her name starts from s******a. she is the most dummest smart person that I have ever met in my whole life. She never speaks truth. She talks big big things and try to make herself superior. She was such a fool that I know about her everything her economic condition, her life style, her capacity and finally her family.
        One interesting thing about her is that she thinks that she would be superior as much as she goes bad. I mean she thinks that devilish is the greatest supersets thing. She finds beauty on devil, isn’t that foolish thing? But, she never understood that. Well I was her best friend at first and then knowing that it could be my great experience to b with her I proposed her. It was the time of 2066/08/15. That was my first propose and my first love for the first time.
As per I looked from her psychological aspect I found that:
Ø She thinks devil is the greatest thing
Ø If she would be devil, she would gather everyone’s attention
Ø She would have many friends
Ø She wants popularity of her in between boys
Ø She wants to be a dream girl of everyone without affecting her character
Ø She wants to have more boyfriends so that her girl friends would respect her and think her as if she is the love master and the piped piper of the boys
Ø She never rejects when I offer her a date
Ø She hangs up in the phone a lot some times I need to attach my Mobil on forehead to talk because she needs to talk hours and hours
Ø The best thing about her is that she always misses me and cares me because I was the best one she could ever had
Ø Another best thing is whenever I am angry she would never leave my hand until my anger is gone. Whenever I am angry I used to keep my hands in my pocket and she rolls her hand and holds me tight until my anger is gone.
Ø The next best thing is she never give a dam that what other people would think
Ø She used to walk by holding my hand in public, she used to hug me any where and another best thing is that she used to make my tie nuts anywhere and yes, these things made me to think about her and lover her.
Ø Talking about the habits that I didn’t like is that she doesn’t likes to make girlfriends; she doesn’t wants to spend time with them. She had lest girl friends but she had many boyfriends and most of them were bad and you know, like uncivilized and undisciplined. She used to interfere on others personal matters which made bad impression of her in between me and my friends. So thinking about these I thought I deserve more than this and the is not the best I can ever have. Then I started not to love her truly as I used to.
 
After that due to all of these things and incidents I was forced to leave her and give her breakup. But before that she broke her leg then I thought that its my responsibility to help her. So 3-4 times I went her home and teach her because it was S.L.C time and she couldn’t come to school. I did all the things to help her in her studies. Then finally S.L.C examination came she could walk alone she needs help to walk. I helped her to go to the examination room and return home too. At first before doing this I felt ashamed but after 2-3 times I got adjusted over that environment.  I did all these things just because the things, all those experience that I got chance to learn from her and all those loving and caring behaviors and for my self satisfaction. I did this just to give something good to her that she would never forget in  her life even she didn’t wanted to remember me. Doing this I got inner peace and a joy of happiness that now I won’t be bad even I leave her.
    After the S.L.C examination I send her a message that
{ sweety, I cant be with you any more. its very difficult for me because of my parents and backbiters. I had a great time with you. You can find someone more special than me this is the end of our love story. so this is the last message from now I don’t want any connection in between us bye ]
    She didn’t reply after this I think it must be hard time for her because she loved me so much and I gave break up to her in return. She must be very sad, angry, crying and other different hard times. Well this was my first love story that ended in 19th chatira 2066.
After that no more connections
But, after two years she messaged me. At first I didn’t know who was that but she messaged that
{ I herd that you have new girlfriend in college but I still love you. Anyway have a good time best of luck bye bye]

Well that one made me to think about her again but I didn’t contact her because I was already fed up from her. So I didn’t reply her when I knew that it was her. So at last her chapter closed but at last I thought that because of my help and care she still remembers me. That gave me a different kind of happiness that I can’t express in words……..
                 THIS IS THE STORY OF MY FIRST LOVE IN
                          CHILDHOOD WHEN I WAS 15
 



After that I went tot bride course in venue I met many new friends which were completely different from my school friends. We guys had a great time in bridge course in first month.
  One day we raised a topic of picnic. We told everyone to go with us. We were so exited and I was the main leading captain so I had to inform other section also. So, for informing I waited for the next morning section. I told the students of sec-A about picnic and they guys showed their interest. Well one girl from that section wanted to help me as a volunteer so she helped me and we had a talk together but she wasn’t so much unique so that she would gather my attention. I didn’t notice her at that time. The next day I declared that picnic fee was RS.500-/. The next day I collected the money from my friends and asusal I waited her thinking that she would have collected all the money from her section. At last she came but bad news she didn’t collected any money. Then I said why she just smiled and said sore. I felt something abnormal about that smile because such smile doesn’t comes normally.
   Then she gave me RS: 500-/ I asked her not to give now she can give tomorrow but she forced me. I was surprised why this girl is forcing me to take money then I holded that money I found that it was turned. “Ha-ha silly girl”, I said. Then after that I noticed her.
 Talking about her, she is very cute. Her childish behaviors just made me to think about her. I knew that she was interested in me because she used to come very early so that she could meet me. Well I thought another opening over here now, I thought so didn’t say anything. From my first experience I had learned that we should have patience in us so I waited. The next day I asked her no but she said wait time will come, I thought am I just having a wrong fame.
  But, here comes a but, next day she actually asked my no. I was like haaa!!! Then I knew that she’s going to fall in my love now.
  From that day we had a continuous exchange of msg. Those days I still remember the best days of my life. Hanging with mobile, bundle of recharge cards, both sided interest, a kind of attraction, fear, shy and of course love. Yeah love .I never thought how deep we would go at that time.
  Finally after 6 days of our friendship days I proposed her in msg. then she replied “yeti bhanna kati garyo bhayeko, kati dhila. But don’t worry its not late”
    Now its time for picnic we guys had a great fun on that day. We were together while going to Nagarkot I sang many songs then she said,” wow you have got a natural cool voice I really love your voice” well after that in picnic we both stayed together. We ate together then in the evening she wanted to dance then with some of her friends she went to dance. But she couldn’t because I wasn’t dancing then she came and snatched my hand and forced me to dance. But how can I dance because I haven’t danced ever before I refused then she sadly went near to her friends who were dancing but she was looking at me sadly and I was looking at her with a sympathy face because even I wanted I couldn’t go because I didn’t know how to dance. Few boys come there and start to dance with her friends, and then she felt little bit uncomfortable. Then immediately I stood up and move straight to the dance place. Then I touched in her solder then she looked back and smiled at me. Then I started to dance with her at first I felt little nervous but for I danced for the first time in my life. We guys had a great wonderful moment together that still comes in front of my eyes. We returned home and shared everything that we both felt that day.
      From that day we guys started our love journey. We spend great time there. After a month my class was finished so again to be with her I went to her section. We both studied together there. We use to have great fun there.
   After that we joined different college because I thought that if we studied together then I might get irritated of her of knowing about her and feel bad. So to keep my love alive I went to different college.
  Our classes started we both started to call and message each other. To know about her I got chance to be friend with her mom. I talked with her so nicely that she used to call me son. I asked her (my gf) to tell her mom about us but she said its not the right time so not now. Then I said ok then
  So some time love sometime fight occurs but we never loosed our hop I thought if I go like this way I will marry her.
  But things never happen as we want. Her father came in middle he forced her to leave me. She was in middle she got confused then at last she thought for now let’s stop this love thing. But, how could she?
  She couldn’t. Then she said I will keep it secret. Let’s continue our love story. Then again we started loving each other.
  In one examination she got lest number then her parents thought that because of me her study is hampered but that wasn’t true. Then she got more forced from her parents to leave me. But she bared that herself.

  One day I tried her phone but it was off. She called me at the evening that she is sick. Just that word made me sick of her. I was so tended so that if I couldn’t be there at the time she wants me then I called at her maternal uncle’s house then her grandma told me that she is having a problem like paralysis her half part of the body is not working.
   Dear readers think that you are in my position. Your love one is dying u promised her to be with her every time and when she needs you are not there. Then I called to her friends but you won’t believe that non of them showed interest to go. Then I called my one close couple to go with me because if I took girl with me she won’t face any problem. Then with tearful eyes I went to her maternal uncle house. Then grand ma showed us the way I went up she was getting out from bathroom. Her condition made me cry. I cried inside my heart but a kind of happiness was in my face seeing her. Well I talked to her grandmother that if there is anything that I could help. But she said we are doing everything we could you don’t need to worry.
   Then after having fruits we guys returned from there. I felt happy by seeing her and she was also happy but a kind of fear was within my heart that weather she would be fine or not. Doctors were unable to find the treatment of her sickness. Then I suggested them to do the suppositious thing just to make sure. They also did that but nothing happened. Her situation was degrading day by day.
   For the first time I prayed to the god for her recovery but that didn’t worked.
Then, her mom returned from London knowing that her daughter is ill. She came here showed many experienced doctor and her condition was improved. I used to call daily on her grandmas mobile to ask her condition.
  One day I thought now I can go alone in their home so after my college I went flower shop buyed flowers and walked to her maternal uncle house. I was happy because she was recovering and I was going to meet her soon. Well my happiness didn’t last for a minute. I called again on her grandmothers mobile to inform that I am coming but her mom received phone. She talked with me in rude voice. Then I asked her what was wrong then she said “because of you my daughter is ill because you gave her mental stress. She is ill because of mental stress”
  Yes readers that sentence changed my life... The second love but the first true love ended with no reason.
I thought now I cant live there is no reason to live it would be better I would die but the next evening her mom called me from her home. She made me everything clear as water. She told me that I need to stay out of her because doctor had said that they shouldn’t give any mental stress. So for her you please stay out of her . if you are with her she will die”
 Now I was totally out of my mind in what situation time took me neither I can choose no nor I can choose yes. Both the answers were not suitable for me.
   It feels like I hit my leg with an axe and now it is separated from my body and now I can neither join that nor throw that away. So this killed me an all of my faiths in love, the actual understanding of love and the moment of love.
  I turned myself into the devil of love or lets teacher of love I became a play boy now.
   But there is a but I could I my mind only wants me to do that but not my heart. My heart always loved her so I couldn’t do that but I became the unhappiest person in the world. I never laughed again from my heart. I always tried to smile but I forgot to smile. It took three months for me to recover from this.
At last I recovered and again smile came in my face because here comes another girl now.
   She is my class mate I had friendship with her but not in love. After spending some time together again love feeling arrived in me. Exactly that was not love it was just an agent to make over my mood and cheer me up.
But again this college love story grows into deep because she loved me astruly as I used to do with the second girl. But this love story turrnned out to be the biggest love story that I even had in my whole life. As per the time passed by. We were going deepeer and deeper. Durring the end of class 11 I was totally in love with her. But readers I was not very good boyfriend for her. I don’t know was it my age factor or the teenage hermones I was a sick pathetic jelous basturd. I was so sick that I wouldn’t let her talk with another boy. I used be with her all the time. Yeah I admit most of the time we end up having lots of fun but I always used to bound her inside me. I mean I would never let her go enjoy with her anyother friends. We were very deep in love but the more I went deep with her the more I felt more insecure .I mean a kind of fear developed in me that what if she leave me( like my ex did ). So due to this fear I came on too strong on her. I would always used to pick her up in the morning at home and after college again I used to go her home always to leave her. I mean everymoment I wanted to be with her. But you know what is wrost. Knowing your partner dosent feels the same. I knew she wanted some freedom but I couldn’t controll myself. Later on we used to fight a lot but anyhow no matter how bad the situation was we always end of saying I love you to eachother. Honestly speaking I was a selfish jerk. The sole purpose of being with this girl was just to forget my ex but now she was the bigger part of my life. I mean as I started to grow up. I did lots of things with her, I mean first ride in the columbus. First time cinema on QFX , a little naughty on resturant and even in the bhootghr haha but now that is closed I don’t know why. We had lots of memories together. Days passed by so many incidents passed by. Let me cherish some goodmemories ok heheh
ok here it goes:
Ø This one time we were roming the streets of patan early in the morning. It was arround like 6:10 in the morning and in one galli we kissed. It happenned all of the sudden. I told her look at there and I kissed her instantly and also hugged her. It was both advantures and sweet at the same time cuz it was the first time I ever kissed her in public.
Ø In the rush I forgot to mention you guys how we first got met. God it was so filmy . I was in grade 11 minding my own business in class and doing my homework in break and suddenly a boy from day section comes inside our class and starts to hurass her. At first I thought she knew him so I ket quite cuz you know its not good to interfere in others business but later on the voice starts to go little loud. They were talking in newari but I didn’t understyand the word. So I asked the other girl whats the matter and she told me look na we don’t know him and he keeps on stalking her and keeps on harassing her. And by that time I could see that in her face she was very sad and depressed. This boy was hurassing her and she was literally crying from inside. I could literally see it through reading her eyes. Head down looking , that boy gasping every inch of air arroung her and saying bullshit. I couldn’t control to myself then I solded that boy. Then he starts to jabber jabber me with his newari words then I was like whatt ? then he said in nepali ta ko hos and then I said to him that she is my girlfried (even though I wasent) But as my temper started to rise I didn’t hesigitate to get physical. I raised my hand to punch his f**kingf face the suddenly out of nowhere this girl comes and catches my hand. Told me it wasent worth it. In our college fighting was strictly probhited. If anyone was found to be involved in a fight he/she would be directly expelled. So after that our class was resumed but I couldn’t resist my anger. I was so angry that I thought my head is gonna explode. It was so sure that now I had to do something to make myself cooldown. So I thought of something awesome. I wrote a complaint letter and went to principal and complained. Later on principal brought that fellow in office and gave him last warning saying that if you ever come nearthat girl you will be expelled and moreover he also made him to say sorry to both me and that girl. From thst sole moment that girl started to love me knowing that I would protect her from anything. She fellt a kind of secured with me.Well this was how our love started.
Ø Even though we used to meet daily we used to write latter to eachothers. I know it sounds silly but the feeling was so awesome.
Ø Once she cut her hand with blade saying I love you. I was so freaking angry with her for doing such silly work and took her to the medical after college to put the injection of titanas. I did that just to scare her off so that she would never do it again . but honestly speaking till now she dosent knows this but I somehow was a kind of overwillemed by such behaviour. Because knowing someone loves you more than their life is just priceless. But I never showed this part to her cuz I I told her I was happy she would do it again but I never want her hurt herslf just to prove that she loveds me.
Ø Whole class and eventually whole college found out about us. We were like the lovebirds of college. Friends and even though sometime teachers also used to tease us but I never really had a problem with that cuz I knew I loved her really through my heart.
Ø This one time this silly maths teacher joked something about her but she felt sad and she cried. Her friends try to stop her from crying but they were unable. Then I got up from my seat and went to her, wiped her tears in front of whole class and told her,”don’t worry ma chu ni “. Then she looked up and smiled and then I went back to my desk. Whole class atarted to cheer us. Hehe dam that moment was priceless.
Ø This onetime we went to mankamana temple on a bike. While going to the temple we had lots of fun. We rode cable car and visited the temple. We even did puja inside the temple. Lateron when we retured from the temple we sat on the little park . and after resting for half hour it was now 3’o clock. Now it was time to go home. As soon as I went in the parking lot to get my bike. I found out that my bike front tyre was puntctured. I was like wtf. All the goodtime that we had day was suddenly washed away by the constant fear of,how we’re gonna return home back. Its already 3 and it was the time when dashai was coming near. We havent told anyone that we are going mankamana so now we were on our own. I asked oneperson where was the repair shop then he said its little up way. So keeping my hopes in my faith I started to push my bike. After pushing for like 100 meters I found out that the shop was closed because like I said earlier it festival time so the shokeeper went his home . Again I asked another person and he replied its another shop little ahead. Again I started to push my bike. It was three but the sun was burning likea  charcoal and that black pitch road was morethan enough to make me full of sweat. You guys might not believe me but trust me when say this ki I push my bike to like three kilometers. Then one petrolpump came. I don’t know either god sent that person or our faith. He asked us whats the problem. I told him everything then he offered to help us. Then one bus came in that petrol pump and then he told me there is a repairshop little ahead so you go on this bus and bring that reparing person. Then I said ok . then I got up on that bus as soon as the engiene started I just realized that I have left my girlthere all alone. I was like shit man what if  somrthing happens to her. What  If the man that offered to help me just wanted me out and now he is doing something bad with her. This thought haunted me like a nightmare. I started dialling her number and it says “tapi ley samparka garna khojnu bhayeko number  ma ahaile samparka huna saken kripya kei samaye pachi puna prayas garnu hola” I was like oh my god this can’t be  happening to me. I was so scared for her. Then I again dialled luckly thistime call was sucessful. I talked with her and she told me everything was fine there. So I then reached the repair shop . then the shopkeeper immediately jumped in his bike and then we both went back to petrol pump. After 30 to 45 minute the repair guy came to us with well puffed tyre. I was so happy. Oh god teti khusi ta kaile bhayeko thyena. Then the guy started to fit the tyre. Now you readers will not believe what happened next.. omg the tyre that he just made started to lose air automatically. The new tube was also puntctured then I was like. Fuck you god seriously  have some mercy. Please show some mercy on her . she is a girl. She must return home. If she stays nightout her family relatives will not accept her. They will hate her always. I started to get worried a lot. Oh god please og please oh lors how am I gonna take her home back. Polease help me . I literally cried yar. Then again the repair guy took our tyre and went to his shop to change new tube. Its already 4:45 I was hopeless. Then arround 5:10 that guys again came with repaired tyre. This time he kept a  little less airpresseure in tyre but I didn’t say a word.then our bike was redy to hit the reoad but due to constant start on and off the electric circuit was shortcurcied so the fuse was blown. Horn was not working only headlight was working. Then I kept my headlights on to sign people that we are in emergency . then I started the engiene then we hit the road. At the road I was in full speed , pushing my bike through its limit. We didn’t spoke a word. I was like riding and she was in back fingures crossed and hoping we would get home. But I don’t know either god or some luck we went to kathmandu at 6:38 and then I dropped her home at 7. Oh my god I was so relieved I felt like I just climbed mt Everest. Then I retured my home at 7:30. I couldn’t even believe what I just went through. It was like a dream for me. It was a heck of a memory for both of us. I think she will also never that incident in her life.
Ø This one time we had really sweet moment. After 12 I tried abroad study but for some reasons I didn’t apply and after that I started to work learn mobile reparing in nepal as I always had passion of electronics. So this oneday before christmas , it was our anneversary and then  she asked me to meet her at kathmandumall gate then I took early leave from my work tyhen I went there to meet her. Well we hadnt planned anything together so I dicided lets go to QFX for movie. But she didn’t wanted but I forced her to go there cuz it was already 3 pm and I didn’t had any vehicle at that timeso I had no choice. Then I forced her to go to the movie and before entering to the movie all of you know that we cannot take food inside there. So when I had tickets and redy to go inside she said she had brought cake in her bag. Then in rush I left her bag in the place where you put helmet and etc. so after putting cake we went for a movie. When the movie started I looked at her face she was a kind of sad. Then I got up durring the movie and told her lets get out of here. She told me we have already paid now lets sit till the end. But I insisted her catched her hand and basically dragged her from there. Haha it was so funny. Then after coming out of the threater she then asked me where are we going. I had no idea where to go. Then one brilliant idea came in my mind. It was starting to get dark. So then I took her to a nice resturant in Newroad. Then we went on top. I don’t know its our luck or some kind of favour from god. The top floor was empty. We had the whole place just for ourselves. Then I ordered some food and she brought cake on the table and placed a candle saying 3 in the middle. She said,” light the candle since you  enlightned my life and our relationship” Then I light a match and as I as about to light that candle I looked at her right in her eyes. Oh my god even while writing this I just got goosebumps. It was so magical. I could see through her eyes that she was very happy from inside, that four teeth smile(she  used to smile showing her four teeth, its not that she had big teeth. They were extreamly normal and freakingly cute. Its just what I used to call her smile.). After having the first dinner in my whole entire life. I felt we are not a kind of matured people. Eating dinner was in fact a big deal for me beecause I had never gone to a resturand at night. I had only seen that in a movie.well there are no any words to explain about how I felt at that very moment.

Well life could never be as awesome as that.


Comments